Hallo, ich heiße Danielle. My pronouns are she/her or they/them. I live in Berlin, Germany where I enjoy riding bikes, spinning Poi, and photography.
I sometimes write about computers and things on my blog.
- I post too much on Twitter
- I sometimes push code to GitHub
- I rarely post photos on 500px
- I occaisionally remember to post slides to Speakerdeck
Some highlights of my past work include:
- HashiCorp/Nomad I worked on the Nomad cluster orchestrator. Most notably designing support for the Container Storage Interface and improving reliability across various platforms and task drivers.
- CircleCI: I worked on many aspects of build infrastructure, including writing an ESXi cluster orchestrator. A talk about some K8s + Nomad work can be found here. The monthly build count drastically increased since that talk.
- CocoaPods: The dependency manager for mac and iOS developers. I worked on bug fixes, new features, release management, technical design, and web operations.
- Fastlane: Deployment tools for iOS and Android developers. I primarily maintained CI and provided feedback on new design work.
I enjoy speaking about topics related to building reliable systems, developer tools, and sustainable teams. Due to Brexit, I’m taking 2019 off from speaking at international conferences, however, I would be interested in speaking at Conferences and Meetups in Germany.
If you’d like me to speak, email firstname.lastname@example.org.